GROUPS ARE MOST WELCOME!
IT’S ALL AT THE READY.
The Aparthotel has plenty of experience hosting groups and is the first choice for bus travel in Kleinwalsertal. Our advantages are easy to spot: flexible living arrangements, plenty of sport and recreational possibilities directly on site, and competent advice to help you make the most of your time in Kleinwalsertal. We would be happy to help organise your group holiday with the best value for money.
- Welcome drink
- Dance and entertainment evening with live music (from 4 nights)
- Video presentation: “Our Kleinwalsertal then and now”
- Guided hike to homely mountain restaurant
- ‘Tradition and customs’ hike with guided tour
- “Apart-Themed-Buffet” with plenty of specialties (from 4 nights)
- Walser weekly market with products from the region
- Bavarian bowling evening at the in-house bowling parlour
- free Wi-Fi
GOOD TO KNOW
We’d like to make you aware of the following...
- Groups must also pay the customary local tax per person/day (from age 14) of €2.80
- Single room surcharge per person/day €13.00
- Toll-free arrival possible (without Vignette) to Kleinwalsertal
- Bus parking directly in hotel
- Free use of public bus network
- We would be happy to help organise your trip
- Arriving by train is also easy. It would be are pleasure to organise your transfer
- We’d also be happy to help organise bus transport for excursions